Saturday, July 11, 2015

We Bare Bears

Time to finally explain why I've hardly found the time to post on this blog anymore. Back in March of last year, I met Daniel Chong and was given the amazing privilege to work on his new show We Bare Bears. Since leaving home to work at cartoon network, its been such an incredible experience. I've been constantly inspired every day by our crew. So many talented people have been working their butts off to create a show we hope you’ll all enjoy!

Please tune in July 27th at 6:30pm! And when you get the chance, go visit the crew’s tumblr WE DRAW BEARS

2 comments:

  1. Tom, this is truly awesome! Occasionally I check in on what you're up to because ever since CSSSA, I've known that you were gonna go on to do some really sweet work. Congratulations! I graduated last year from SJSU with a BFA in animation, still looking for that next job though :)

    - Ryan Geery

    ReplyDelete
  2. I fell in love with your work when I saw "This Happens a Lot" and I noticed your name in the credits of WBB and was rushed with intense waves of happiness. You're my favourite animator and I'm so glad you're working on my favourite cartoon!
    - Shawn

    ReplyDelete